English: Bedhampton is a former village, and now suburb, located in the Borough of Havant, Hampshire, England. It is located at the northern end of Langstone Harbour and at the foot of the eastern end of Portsdown Hill.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Bedhampton"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 202 total.(previous page) (next page)
- BIDBURY MEAD P1010014.JPG 2.94 MB
- BSH SW P1010018.JPG 2.83 MB
- Elms FRONT P1010021.JPG 2.78 MB
- Elms Side P1010020.JPG 2.99 MB
- Hooks Lane P1010010.JPG 2.85 MB
- Municipal HousinG P1010006.JPG 2.92 MB
- Old Bedhampton P1010022.JPG 2.92 MB
- P03SigBEd.JPG 2.81 MB
- St Thomas P1010008.JPG 2.95 MB
- Start of the B2177 road.jpg 2.98 MB
- W Road east P1010005.JPG 2.71 MB