Note: This style comprises Gothic and non-Gothic elements. It was applied, before Belarus/White Russia came to existence, also in places of 15th century`s Lithuania and Poland outside nowaday's Belarus.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► "Belarusian" Gothic in Lithuania (4 C)
- ► Church of Holy Trinity, Iškaldź (58 F)
- ► Mir Castle Complex (7 C, 253 F)
- ► "Belarusian" Gothic in Poland (2 C)
- ► Church of Saint Michael Archangel in Synkavičy (1 C, 78 F)
Pages in category "Belarusian Gothic"
This category contains only the following page.