Open main menu
English: Belford was a full rigged steel ship built in 1894 by Archibald McMillan & Son, Dumbarton (Yard No 332) for Belford Ship Co. Ltd. (Briggs, Harvey & Co. mgrs), Glasgow. In 1907 she owned by J. Hardie & Co. mgrs., Australia and 1908 by Ruthin Castle Ship Co. Ltd. (R. Thomas mgr.), Glasgow. She sunk 1917 in WWI by U-45
Her dimensions were: length × beam × depth: 267 × 40.1 × 23.6 ft (81.3 × 12.2 × 7.1 m) and tonnage 1905 GRT and 1771 NRT. [1]

Media in category "Belford (ship, 1894)"

The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.