Category:Belgian National Bank
English: The National Bank of Belgium (Nationale Bank van België in Dutch, Banque nationale de Belgique in French, and Belgische Nationalbank in German) has been the central bank of Belgium since 1850. The National Bank of Belgium was established with 100% private capital by a law of 5 May 1850 as a Société Anonyme.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Engelenfiguur (Pieter Braecke) (4 F)
- ► Governors of the Belgian National Bank (4 C, 8 F)
- ► Money of Belgium (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Nationale Bank, Antwerpen (4 F)
Media in category "Belgian National Bank"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Dette publique belge.png 16 KB