English: Bengrove is a village in Gloucestershire, England. It lies between Teddington and Alstone. Bengrove, Teddington and Alstone now lie in the Anglican Diocese of Worcester, although they have been part of Gloucestershire since 1932, falling within the borough and Parliamentary constituency of Tewkesbury.
Media in category "Bengrove"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.