Category:Berengaria (ship, 1913)
English: SS Imperator was an ocean liner built for the Hamburg Amerikanische Packetfahrt Actien Gesellschaft (HAPAG). After World War I she was briefly commissioned into the United States Navy as USS Imperator (ID-4080) and employed for returning American troops from Europe. Following her U.S. Navy service, Imperator was handed over to Britain's Cunard Line as part of war reparations, and there she sailed as the flagship RMS Berengaria.
ocean liner built for the Hamburg America Line
|Instance of|| steamship,|
|Location of final assembly|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Berengaria (ship, 1913)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- First Class rooms on board the RMS Berengaria.jpg 448 × 292; 34 KB
- Model of the R.M.S. Berengaria 1.jpg 4,742 × 2,924; 4.18 MB
- Model of the R.M.S. Berengaria.jpg 3,455 × 4,192; 4.15 MB
- Passenger liner 'Berengaria' on the River Tyne (26444810374).jpg 1,000 × 802; 236 KB
- RMS Berengaria US Navy.jpg 5,570 × 4,454; 5.38 MB
- RMS Berengaria.jpg 562 × 360; 36 KB
- Stern view of RMS Berengaria, 1921.jpg 1,000 × 813; 288 KB
- The Beautiful and Damned first edition cover.png 871 × 1,218; 1.51 MB