Category:Beric (ship, 1896)
- Material: Wood
- Built by: Cann. Harwich
- 63 tons
- Official No. 105421
- 1896 Named: BERIC for Cranfield Brothers Ltd.
- 1977 Ended working life as motorbarge between Tilbury grain Terminal and Rochford Mills
- 1978 Sold to Stan Cresswell and Roy Woods and rerigged by them at Dock End Ipswich.
- 1985 Sold to Licensing Solutions Ltd., and used for receptions and charter sailing at St. Katharines.
- 2001 Moved to St Peter's Wharf, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- 2003.08 Sold to Ray and Ben Payne and moved to Fullbridge, Essex for restoration back to sail.
Media in category "Beric (ship, 1896)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- 'Beric' at North Fambridge - geograph.org.uk - 497865.jpg 427 × 640; 97 KB
- Sailing Barges, St Katharine Docks - geograph.org.uk - 1382659.jpg 640 × 480; 89 KB
- St Katharine Docks 008.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 4.69 MB
- St Katharine Docks 009.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 4.68 MB