Category:Berk Switch Tower
- English: The Berk Switch Tower in South Norwalk, Connecticut opened in 1896 on the New Haven Railroad; originally called "Signal Station 44" (SS-44). The tower ceased operation in 1984. The building was restored and now is the home of the SoNo Switch Tower Museum. http://www.westctnrhs.org/towerinfo.htm.
Media in category "Berk Switch Tower"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- SouthNorwalkSwitchTowerMuseum08122007.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 1.17 MB