Category:Berwick-upon-Tweed Main Guard
English: The Main Guard, Berwick-upon-Tweed, is a Georgian guard house. It used to stand in Marygate. In 1816, the widening of Marygate resulted in the Main Guard being removed and rebuilt at a site at the end of Quay Walls. The building now houses a museum with displays on the history of Berwick.
This is a category about listed building number .
Media in category "Berwick-upon-Tweed Main Guard"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Berwick Main Guard.jpg 4,064 × 2,680; 4.53 MB
- Guardhouse, Berwick-up-Tweed - geograph.org.uk - 1475345.jpg 640 × 455; 74 KB
- Old Guardhouse, Berwick upon Tweed.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 1.8 MB
- The Main Guard - geograph.org.uk - 1182801.jpg 640 × 480; 110 KB
- The Main Guard, Berwick - geograph.org.uk - 775230.jpg 640 × 512; 67 KB