Category:Biggin by Hulland
English: Biggin is a village and civil parish in the Derbyshire Dales district of Derbyshire, England, near Hulland and just off the A517 road. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 107. There are two Biggins in Derbyshire, this one is more precisely known as Biggin by Hulland.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Derbyshire, East Midlands, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Millington Green (1 F)
Media in category "Biggin by Hulland"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Biggin, Derbyshire 20th century historical map.PNG 668 × 429; 755 KB
- Derbyshire UK parish map highlighting Biggin.svg 888 × 1,308; 2.34 MB
- Road junction near Hulland. - geograph.org.uk - 178786.jpg 640 × 480; 124 KB
- Sundial Cottage, Biggin (290270 01abc1d5-by-John-Poyser).jpg 640 × 480; 123 KB
- Sundial House. - geograph.org.uk - 290273.jpg 640 × 480; 118 KB
- The Promised Land. - geograph.org.uk - 290275.jpg 640 × 480; 128 KB