Cymraeg: Pentref yn Swydd Henffordd, Gorllewin Canolbarth Lloegr, Lloegr ydy Bishopstone, Herefordshire sydd a phoblogaeth o . (→Bishopstone, Swydd Henffordd)
English: Bishopstone is a village and civil parish in Herefordshire, England, west of Hereford, near the River Wye and the Roman town of Magnis. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 199, increasing to 208 at the 2011 Census. (→Bishopstone, Herefordshire)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Bishopstone, Herefordshire"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Bishopstone - geograph.org.uk - 167929.jpg 640 × 480; 47 KB
- Poly cultivation at Bishopstone - geograph.org.uk - 167918.jpg 640 × 480; 136 KB
- Bishopstone fields - geograph.org.uk - 167928.jpg 640 × 480; 50 KB
- Bunshill Lane - geograph.org.uk - 373530.jpg 640 × 480; 74 KB
- Roman Road at Bishopstone - geograph.org.uk - 373532.jpg 640 × 480; 78 KB