English: A bitters is an alcoholic beverage that is flavored with herbal essences and has a bitter or bittersweet flavor. There are numerous brands of bitters that were formerly marketed as patent medicines but are now considered to be digestifs, rather than medicines. They commonly have an alcoholic strength of 45% ABV and are used as digestifs and as flavoring in cocktails.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Bitters"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Amer alsacien Sommer.JPG 1.01 MB
- Bitters.jpg 15.68 MB
- BouteillePicon21.JPG 317 KB
- Hkbitters.jpg 551 KB
- Martinez Cocktail.jpg 5.65 MB
- Picon.JPG 2.07 MB
- Rhöntropfen.JPG 904 KB
- Saumagen Kräuterlikör.jpg 788 KB
- Sazerac Cocktail.jpg 5.65 MB
- Schrobbelèr.jpg 2.8 MB
- Schwartzhog.jpg 31 KB
- Sonnema-berenburg.jpg 1.15 MB
- Stonsdorfer 2014-05-07.jpg 2.76 MB