Category:Black Mesa and Lake Powell Railroad
English: The Black Mesa and Lake Powell Railroad — short line electric coal train serving the Kayenta Mine on Black Mesa in the Navajo Nation, northern Arizona.
- See also: Category: Navajo Generating Station.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Black Mesa and Lake Powell Railroad"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Aerial of Navajo National Monument.jpg 3,228 × 2,336; 7.77 MB
- Black Mesa and Lake Powell RR Map.png 1,500 × 1,200; 109 KB
- Bmlpentladegrube.jpg 900 × 1,200; 632 KB
- Coal mine for Navajo Generating Station 2008.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 10.35 MB
- Coal mine terminal of Black Mesa and Lake Powell Railroad.JPG 6,754 × 4,400; 14.28 MB