English: Black Notley is a village and civil parish in Essex, England. It is located approximately 3 km (2 miles) south of Braintree and is 15 km (9 miles) north-northeast from the county town of Chelmsford. The village is in the district and parliamentary constituency of Braintree. The parish is part of the Cressing, Black Notley, White Notley and Faulkbourne parish cluster.
Français : Black Notley est un village et une paroisse du district de Braintree, dans le comté de l'Essex (Angleterre). Selon le recensement de 2001, sa population est de 1 646 personnes. Le village est à environ trois kilomètres au sud de Braintree.
Media in category "Black Notley"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Black Notley church and Hall, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 153768.jpg 640 × 480; 77 KB
- Great Notley, Rayne and Braintree - geograph.org.uk - 1763203.jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 4.31 MB
- 'The Vine Inn', Black Notley, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 224507.jpg 640 × 466; 70 KB
- Bulford Mill, Black Notley, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 224499.jpg 640 × 480; 85 KB
- Footpath junction on the John Ray walk - geograph.org.uk - 405616.jpg 640 × 429; 393 KB
- Footpath through the fields - geograph.org.uk - 405290.jpg 428 × 640; 334 KB
- John Ray Cottage, Black Notley, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 224529.jpg 640 × 464; 82 KB
- Part of Dagnets Farm - geograph.org.uk - 397727.jpg 640 × 393; 70 KB