English: Blackamoor is a village in Lancashire, England, to the south of Blackburn. It is located on the cross-roads between Lower Darwen and Guide where the B6231 crosses the old Roman Road from Manchester to Ribchester.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire, North West England, England, UK|
Media in category "Blackamoor, Lancashire"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Blackamoor Inn, Roman Road (geograph 2514985).jpg 1,280 × 949; 537 KB
- Corner shop, Blackamoor - geograph.org.uk - 1441487.jpg 640 × 480; 55 KB
- St James's Church, Blackamoor - geograph.org.uk - 1441483.jpg 640 × 480; 68 KB
- War Memorial, Blackamoor - geograph.org.uk - 1432771.jpg 480 × 640; 127 KB
- St James Church, Blackamoor, Blackburn. - geograph.org.uk - 147444.jpg 640 × 480; 140 KB