Category:Blackpool Tramway Brush Railcoach car 280 / 680
English: Media relating to Railcoach 280, built in 1935 by The English Electric Company of Preston. The car was converted to a towing car in 1961 and renumbered 680. Initially operating in the all cream livery, 680 was repainted in the half green half cream livery in 1970. Having last run in service on 30th October 2008, 680 was repainted in an all cream livery with green lining which resembles the livery it carried during the 1960s. After a period on loan to the Beamish Museum, it was moved to the Heaton Park Tramway where it entered service on 26 April 2015 during the tramway’s “Blackpool Themed Weekend”.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Blackpool Tramway Brush Railcoach car 280 / 680"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Tram 680 and bus on South Shore - geograph.org.uk - 887628.jpg 640 × 379; 69 KB
- Tram at Anchorsholme - geograph.org.uk - 1602825.jpg 640 × 555; 67 KB
- Trams at Rigby Road, Blackpool - geograph.org.uk - 1601809.jpg 640 × 534; 76 KB