Cymraeg: Pentref a chymuned yn Lloegr ydy Blindcrake; saif yn Cumbria, Gogledd Orllewin Lloegr. (→Blindcrake)
English: Blindcrake is a village and civil parish within the Isel Valley, in the Lake District National Park and in the Allerdale district of Cumbria, England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 287, increasing to 348 at the 2011 Census. The parish includes Blindcrake village and the hamlets of Redmain, Isel and Sunderland, The whole parish lies within the Lake District National Park and, since 2001, Blindcrake village is one of 23 designated conservation areas of the National Park Planning Authority. This status is largely based on its mediaeval strip field pattern which is described as "undoubtedly the finest example of its type in the Lake District". The parish boundary is approximately defined by the Lake District National Park boundary in the north and west, by a line 2 km to the west of the A591 in the east and by the River Derwent in the south. It is one of the smallest parishes within the Allerdale district of Cumbria. The parish has a website providing local information and lists of events. (→Blindcrake)
Nederlands: Blindcrake is een plaats en civil parish in het bestuurlijke gebied Allerdale, in het Engelse graafschap Cumbria met 287 inwoners. (→Blindcrake)
Polski: Blindcrake – wieś w Anglii, w Kumbrii, w dystrykcie Allerdale. Leży 32 km na południowy zachód od miasta Carlisle i 414 km na północny zachód od Londynu. (→Blindcrake)
Simple English: Blindcrake is a village and civil parish in Allerdale, Cumbria, England. In 2001 there were 287 people living in Blindcrake. (→Blindcrake)
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Blindcrake"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Above Blindcrake - geograph.org.uk - 1549331.jpg 640 × 480; 44 KB
- Clints Park - geograph.org.uk - 1549325.jpg 640 × 480; 54 KB
- Moota Inn and the old road. - geograph.org.uk - 80893.jpg 640 × 480; 85 KB
- River Derwent near Isel - geograph.org.uk - 990526.jpg 640 × 480; 123 KB
- River Derwent near Isel - geograph.org.uk - 990535.jpg 640 × 480; 143 KB
- Blindcrake Methodist Church - geograph.org.uk - 554358.jpg 640 × 480; 148 KB
- Blindcrake village green. - geograph.org.uk - 554360.jpg 640 × 480; 255 KB
- Blindcrake village green. - geograph.org.uk - 80898.jpg 640 × 480; 98 KB
- Minor road junction to Park Wood. - geograph.org.uk - 80902.jpg 640 × 480; 76 KB
- Road Junction with Wood. - geograph.org.uk - 86901.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB