English: Blockley is a village and civil parish in the Cotswold district of Gloucestershire, England, about northwest of Moreton-in-Marsh. Until 1931 Blockley was in Worcestershire. The parish boundaries include the hamlets of Draycott, Paxford and Aston Magna, the residential development at Northwick and the deserted hamlets of Upton and Upper Ditchford.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► High Street, Blockley (11 F)
- ► Northwick Park, Blockley (3 F)
- ► Saints Peter and Paul Church, Blockley (16 F)
- ► The Square, Blockley (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Watsonian Squire (3 F)
Media in category "Blockley"
The following 133 files are in this category, out of 133 total.
- Blockley-3259022038.jpg 1.66 MB