English: Bonds is a village in Lancashire, England. It lies immediately south of Garstang town centre, on the opposite bank of the River Wyre. It is bounded by the Lancaster Canal to the south and west. It would appear, from its location, to be a suburb of Garstang, but, in fact, it lies in the separate parish of Barnacre-with-Bonds. Garstang, Bonds, Bowgreave and Catterall form an almost continuous built-up area, bypassed by the A6 road in 1926.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Barnacre-with-Bonds, Wyre, Lancashire, North West England, England, UK|
Media in category "Bonds, Lancashire"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Bridge 57 Lancaster Canal - geograph.org.uk - 1158085.jpg 640 × 480; 93 KB
- Bridge 57, Lancaster Canal - geograph.org.uk - 1009937.jpg 640 × 480; 140 KB
- Canal Bridge - geograph.org.uk - 1158011.jpg 640 × 480; 83 KB
- Hang 'em High - geograph.org.uk - 1064121.jpg 640 × 426; 156 KB
- St Mary's and St Michael's Church, Bonds.jpg 640 × 480; 161 KB
- SS Mary and Michael Primary School - geograph.org.uk - 1039359.jpg 640 × 480; 54 KB
- Boat Moorings Garstang - geograph.org.uk - 47478.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB