Category:Boorooma, New South Wales
English: Boorooma is a suburb of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, located in the city's north, beyond the floodplains of the Murrumbidgee River. The locality is a southern neighbour of Charles Sturt University - which in fact is referred to as 'Boorooma Campus' and is located directly to the east of the suburb of Estella and to the north of the Olympic Highway. Boorooma is progressively undergoing transition from rural residential type allotments to more intensive urban residential uses. Boorooma is also home to Vianney College Seminary and The Riverina Anglican College, and has land zoned for a future shopping centre. (→Boorooma, New South Wales)
locality in New South Wales, Australia
|Location||New South Wales, Wagga Wagga, Riverina, City of Wagga Wagga, Australia|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Boorooma Street, Wagga Wagga (4 F)
Media in category "Boorooma, New South Wales"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Borooma, NSW.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 4.2 MB
- Carwrights Hill.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 1.94 MB
- Estella - Boorooma suburb sign.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 5.41 MB
- Looking down Farrer Road in Boorooma.jpg 2,000 × 1,330; 2.41 MB
- NBN electrical pillar located in Boorooma.jpg 1,333 × 2,000; 2.43 MB
- NBN Fibre Distribution Hub (FDH) located in Boorooma.jpg 1,333 × 2,000; 2.57 MB
- NBN Temporary Fibre Access Node (TFAN) located in Boorooma.jpg 2,000 × 1,333; 3.09 MB
- Olympic Highway - Boorooma.jpg 2,000 × 1,330; 2.36 MB
- Olympic Highway looking north bound on the Boorooma Street overpass.jpg 3,450 × 2,736; 4.99 MB
- The Riverina Anglican College.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 4.26 MB