English: Boscombe is a suburb of the much larger Bournemouth. Boscombe is by the sea and it has its own pier, which was built in 1888, with a unique aircraft-wings design added in the 1950s at the entrance which is a listed building.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Boscombe"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 216 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Big Issue Boscombe.jpg 2.66 MB
- Boscombe Pier (4542944815).jpg 2.48 MB
- Boscombe Surf Reef.jpg 16 KB
- Surf Reef Location.jpg 15 KB
- Wilts & Dorset 405.jpg 100 KB