Category:Boston and Maine Railroad
English: The Boston and Maine Corporation (reporting mark BM), known as the Boston and Maine Railroad (B&M) before March 2006, is a formerly independent subsidiary of Pan Am Railways, Inc. (PAR), formerly known as Guilford Rail System (GRS), a holding company that owns and operates Class II regional railroads covering northern New England from Mattawamkeag, Maine, to Rotterdam Junction, New York.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Boston and Maine Railroad diesel locomotives (3 C, 6 F)
- ► Lexington Branch (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Nashua River Rail Trail (5 F)
- ► Watertown Branch Railroad (12 F)
Media in category "Boston and Maine Railroad"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- B&M 2503.png
- B&M Railroad Caboose.JPG
- B&M WNP 1900 TT.jpg
- Boston and Maine boxca...
- Boston and Maine Railr...
- Boston and maine rr br...
- East Wind passenger tr...
- Hustis 5375677198 a8db...
- McDonald 3681841903 4e...
- Newport, Vermont and L...
- Tower A from Paul Reve...
- Train Wreck of 1907, C...
- White River Junction v...