Category:Boundary Stone (District of Columbia) SE 6
The boundary stone designated SE 6 that marks the border of the District of Columbia and Prince George's County, Maryland was placed 6 miles southeast of the easternmost point of the District of Columbia in 1792. It is fairly well preserved and perhaps the most accessible and legible of the original 40 boundary stones.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Boundary Stone (District of Columbia) SE 6"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.