Category:Bourkelands, New South Wales
English: Bourkelands is a rapidly-developing southern suburb of Wagga Wagga in southern New South Wales, Australia which is named after a property which was located within the suburb. The suburb consists predominantly of real estate display homes and housing for military staff at the nearby RAAF Base Wagga and Army Recruit Training Centre. The suburb borders Red Hill Road and is within walking distance of the Tolland shopping centre and Jubilee Park/Oval and contains two play parks. The suburb also contains the area which is commonly marketed by real estate agents and developers as Hilltop, as the name Hilltop is not registered locality. (→Bourkelands, New South Wales)
locality in New South Wales, Australia
|Location||New South Wales, Wagga Wagga, Riverina, City of Wagga Wagga, Australia|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Bourkelands, New South Wales"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- 2AAA South Wagga broadcast site.jpg 997 × 1,500; 1.05 MB
- Bourkelands 1.jpg 2,300 × 936; 785 KB
- Bourkelands.jpg 1,500 × 997; 556 KB
- Fire trail on Willans Hill.jpg 1,500 × 997; 1.03 MB
- Lake Albert view from the air near Bourkelands.jpg 2,000 × 1,333; 2.43 MB
- Looking east along Bourkelands Drive in Bourkelands.jpg 2,000 × 1,261; 3.05 MB
- Looking northwest over the western suburbs of Wagga Wagga.jpg 2,000 × 1,333; 2.76 MB
- Looking over Bourkelands.jpg 1,200 × 900; 339 KB
- NSWRFS Yarragundry.jpg 1,000 × 750; 204 KB
- Park in Bourkelands.jpg 3,000 × 1,052; 3.34 MB
- Southern suburbs of Wagga Wagga viewed from the air.jpg 2,000 × 1,333; 2.35 MB