In Western Europe until the early 20th century, boys wore dresses (also called cotes, gowns, and frocks) until they were breeched (began to wear breeches or trousers) between 2 and 8 years of age.
This category is for unbreeched boys wearing special forms of clothing for boys, not those wearing forms of dress that would be worn by adult males in the same time and place (choirboys, Ancient Greeks etc).
Most images are in Category:Paintings of boys' dresses
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Boys' dresses in art (1 C, 13 F)
Media in category "Boys' dresses"
The following 51 files are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Fred T Palmer 003.jpg 566 KB
- WHornung-Sophie Buelow.jpg 141 KB
- D. amélia filhos.jpg 36 KB
- Dom Augusto Leopoldo.jpg 150 KB
- Alfred-marie-babyalfred.jpg 266 KB
- BailaBoukout2.JPG 3.21 MB
- Franklin-Roosevelt-1884.jpg 160 KB
- Garçons au cerceau.jpg 1.05 MB
- Gerald Ford 1914.gif 61 KB
- Gerald Ford 1914.jpg 1.24 MB
- KingAtAge2.jpg 59 KB
- Mauritania boy.jpg 2.84 MB
- Reif Spielzeug.jpg 38 KB
- Van Loo Front001.jpg 199 KB