English: Bradwell is an ancient village (map) that (since 1967) has been part of Milton Keynes (ceremonial Buckinghamshire), and many old buildings provide evidence of its pre-Milton Keynes status. For a time, although it predates it, Bradwell was the supporting village for Bradwell Abbey, a Benedictine priory, founded in 1155 and dissolved in about 1540.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Bradwell, Buckinghamshire"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- St Lawrence Church, Bradwell - geograph.org.uk - 208579.jpg 640 × 480; 136 KB
- Bradwell rail station1878384 f9d41433.jpg 640 × 395; 84 KB
- Summergill Court, Milton Keynes - geograph.org.uk - 1206331.jpg 640 × 452; 190 KB
- Wandsworth Place, Milton Keynes - geograph.org.uk - 1206222.jpg 507 × 640; 174 KB
- Wolverton Carlisle - Euston express south of geograph-2741723-by-Ben-Brooksbank.jpg 2,347 × 1,376; 1.42 MB