English: Bramley Vale is a village in Derbyshire, England. It is very close to junction 29 of the M1 motorway and has good transport links to Chesterfield, Mansfield and Nottingham provided from the TM Travel service number 73 and the big pink Pronto bus. It is located four miles south of Bolsover. The A617 runs straight through the village.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Ault Hucknall, United Kingdom|
Media in category "Bramley Vale"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Glapwell Entrance to Nature Reserve - geograph.org.uk - 298016.jpg 640 × 480; 130 KB
- Stockley Pond - geograph.org.uk - 302917.jpg 640 × 480; 146 KB
- Stockley Pond Outflow - geograph.org.uk - 308419.jpg 640 × 480; 162 KB
- Stockley Pond Reflections - geograph.org.uk - 298019.jpg 640 × 480; 115 KB
- Woodland Brook feeding into Stockley Pond - geograph.org.uk - 308410.jpg 640 × 480; 166 KB