English: The Yarra River is a river in southern Victoria, Australia; which flows though the city of Melbourne. Over the river's 242 kilometre length there are many structures that bridge the river. The following is a partial list of structures that fully span the Yarra River in order of closest to the mouth of the river in Hobsons Bay. (→Crossings of the Yarra River)
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Church Street Bridge (2 F)
- ► Don Road bridge (Yarra River) (2 F)
- ► King Street Bridge, Melbourne (3 F)
- ► Morrell Bridge (2 F)
- ► Princes Bridge (23 F)
- ► Queens Bridge, Melbourne (3 F)
- ► Reefton Bridge (Victoria) (5 F)
Media in category "Bridges over the Yarra River"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.