English: Brisco is a village in the parish of St Cuthbert Without, in the City of Carlisle District, in the English county of Cumbria. It is located a few miles south of the city of Carlisle, near Junction 42 of the M6 motorway. There is St Ninian's well in the village.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||St Cuthbert Without, United Kingdom|
Media in category "Brisco, Cumbria"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Crossroads House, Brisco - geograph.org.uk - 206566.jpg 640 × 480; 66 KB
- Fox Cottage, Brisco, near Carlisle - geograph.org.uk - 175264.jpg 640 × 480; 113 KB
- Road through Brisco - geograph.org.uk - 1283011.jpg 640 × 478; 304 KB
- Stone barn at Brisco - geograph.org.uk - 1283014.jpg 640 × 480; 380 KB
- Thatched cottage at Brisco - geograph.org.uk - 206562.jpg 640 × 480; 83 KB