Category:Bristol Apartments (Omaha, Nebraska)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places as "Hanscom Apartments". When photographed in December 2016, a sign identified them as "Bristol Apartments".
Sources vary on the date of construction. Reconnaissance Survey of Selected Neighborhoods in Central Omaha, Nebraska; Historic Buildings Survey, p. 7, gives a construction date of 1920. "NSHPO Approves Three Nominations", Restoration Exchange Omaha, gives the date as 1921. "'Castle' purchase to help preseve affordable rentals", Omaha World-Herald, November 9, 2016, states that the apartments were built in 1922. All sources accessed January 18, 2017.
Media in category "Bristol Apartments (Omaha, Nebraska)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bristol Apartments, Omaha, NE, detail 1.jpg 2,242 × 1,717; 748 KB
- Bristol Apartments, Omaha, NE, detail 2.jpg 884 × 1,141; 204 KB
- Bristol Apartments, Omaha, NE, from NW 1.jpg 2,251 × 1,141; 717 KB
- Bristol Apartments, Omaha, NE, from NW 2 long.jpg 2,500 × 1,435; 959 KB
- Bristol Apartments, Omaha, NE, from SW 1.jpg 2,156 × 1,194; 800 KB
- Bristol Apartments, Omaha, NE, from W 1.jpg 2,329 × 1,317; 1,004 KB