Category:Bristol Historic District
The Bristol Historic District in Bristol, Bucks County, Pennsylvania was included on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. The district has over 300 buildings, a few dating back to the early eighteenth century. It includes 28 acres, which is the area of the original town of as laid out in 1697 and is bounded by the Delaware River, and Lincoln, Pond, Cedar, and Mill Streets. Most of the buildings are residential and only 22 are considered to be non-historic intrusions to the district.
Media in category "Bristol Historic District"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- 200 Mill Bristol.JPG 1.09 MB
- Alpha omega Mercer Tile.jpg 2.99 MB
- Bristol bank.JPG 1.7 MB
- Bristol Friends.JPG 2.2 MB
- Bristol PA Fire Station.JPG 1.16 MB
- Dorrance Bristol.JPG 2.4 MB
- Dorrance tower.JPG 2.08 MB
- Dorrance window.jpg 8.01 MB
- King George Inn.JPG 1.97 MB
- RadcliffeMarket.JPG 2.17 MB
- St James Bristol.JPG 2.66 MB