English: Brockley (also known as Brockley Green) is a civil parish in the St Edmundsbury borough of Suffolk, England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 281. It is situated approximately north of Sudbury on the B1066. The name originates from 'woodland clearing by a brook'.
village and civil parish in St. Edmundsbury, Suffolk, United Kingdom
|Location||St Edmundsbury, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Brockley, Suffolk"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Brockley Green playing field - geograph.org.uk - 195841.jpg 640 × 427; 152 KB
- Except permit holders - geograph.org.uk - 907571.jpg 640 × 480; 117 KB
- Footpath to Brockley Green - geograph.org.uk - 195752.jpg 427 × 640; 118 KB
- Part of Castle Farm - geograph.org.uk - 1404561.jpg 640 × 435; 71 KB
- Part of Tuffields Road near Bevan's Farm - geograph.org.uk - 1404541.jpg 640 × 480; 119 KB
- Snow-covered fields, Gulling Green - geograph.org.uk - 1154206.jpg 640 × 427; 93 KB
- The village sign at Brockley - geograph.org.uk - 1402079.jpg 640 × 480; 132 KB
- Willow Tree Farm, Brockley Green - geograph.org.uk - 298654.jpg 640 × 452; 103 KB