English: Bruckless is a small village in Southwest Donegal, Ireland, with a population of around 200. It lies on the N56 national secondary road which links it to Donegal Town 18km east. The village overlooks McSwyne's Bay, an inlet in Donegal Bay. Bruckless is part of the Roman Catholic parish of Killaghtee and the diocese of Raphoe. In the Church of Ireland, it is covered by the parish of Inver and the diocese of Derry & Raphoe.
Media in category "Bruckless"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bruckless St Theresa's tower and cemetery geograph-3183193-by-Ben-Brooksbank.jpg 2,320 × 1,485; 3.13 MB
- Bruckless Station (site) - geograph.org.uk - 2234834.jpg 1,024 × 640; 476 KB
- Church at Bruckless - geograph.org.uk - 885155.jpg 640 × 480; 89 KB
- Pier at Bruckless Harbour - geograph.org.uk - 920805.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB
- Round tower - Bruckless - geograph.org.uk - 1942381.jpg 480 × 640; 93 KB