Category:Buick "New Century"
Unofficially called "New Century", the first China-built Buick was available in four trims: G, GS, GL and GLX.
The GS, GL and GLX were powered by a V6 3.0 engine and the G by a V6 2.5 engine (maybe X25XE and X30XE GM engines).
The "New Century" was produced by the Shanghai GM joint-venture from the end of 1998 to 2002, when it was replaced by the Regal W.
- Buick Century (W-body) in North America.
- Buick Regal (W-body) in North America.
- Buick "New Century" in China (1998-2002).
- Buick Regal W (China) in China (2002-2009).
- Chevrolet Lumina in Philippines.
Media in category "Buick "New Century""
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.