Category:Burley in Wharfedale
English: Burley-in-Wharfedale, is a village in the county of West Yorkshire, England. Along with Menston, Burley is part of Wharfedale Ward in the metropolitan borough of the City of Bradford (though it has a Leeds postcode). It lies on the A65, approximately fourteen miles north-west of the centre of Leeds, between Otley and Ilkley. Burley has a railway station on the Wharfedale line, with direct trains to Leeds, Bradford and Ilkley. It has a population of 5,865.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Burley in Wharfedale"
The following 181 files are in this category, out of 181 total.
- Austin A35 Pickup (1957).jpg 588 KB
- Burley - Queens Hall.jpg 89 KB
- Clan Crusader (1971).jpg 452 KB
- Daimler 250 V8 (1964).jpg 513 KB
- Datsun 240Z (1973).jpg 578 KB
- Ginetta G15 (1972).jpg 549 KB
- Hillman Husky (1968).jpg 603 KB
- Lotus Elan Sprint (1971).jpg 442 KB
- Mercedes 190SL (1962).jpg 632 KB
- Milnerwood Junction.jpg 473 KB
- Standard 10 (1958).jpg 564 KB
- Volvo 122S (1966).jpg 455 KB
- Volvo 1800S (1967).jpg 544 KB