Burlington House is a building on Piccadilly in London. The main building at the northern end of the courtyard houses the Royal Academy of Arts, while five learned societies occupy the two wings on the east and west sides of the courtyard and the Piccadilly wing at the southern end. These societies, collectively known as the Courtyard Societies are: Geological Society of London, Linnean Society of London, Royal Astronomical Society, Society of Antiquaries of London, Royal Society of Chemistry.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Burlington House in art (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Courtyard of Burlington House (4 C, 45 F)
- ► Geological Society of London (8 C, 8 F)
- ► Linnean Society of London (7 C, 26 F)
- ► Society of Antiquaries of London (7 C, 8 F)
Media in category "Burlington House"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.