Category:Burngullow railway station
- Main Wikipedia article: Burngullow railway station
English: Burngullow railway station was situated on the Cornish Main Line between Grampound road and St Austell. It was opened by the Cornwall Railway in 1863 and was closed by the Great Western Railway in 1931, although china clay traffic is still handled here and on the branch line to Drinnick Mill.
Media in category "Burngullow railway station"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Burngullow Station site of 1940091 636f9d3b.jpg 640 × 340; 96 KB
- Charter train for Penzance - geograph.org.uk - 1120108.jpg 640 × 481; 119 KB
- Clay empties wait at Burngullow - geograph.org.uk - 1140584.jpg 640 × 559; 124 KB