Category:Busts in Japan
|Section 46 of the Copyright Law of Japan does not allow reproduction of an artistic work exclusively for the purpose of selling its copies and sale of such copies so that photographies of modern artistic works are not considered as "free works" on Wikimedia Commons. Please do not upload photographs showing artistic works, unless they are old enough to be in the Public Domain. See also Freedom of Panorama.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Busts in Keio Gijuku facilities (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Dr. A. F. Bauduin memorial (2 F)
- ► William S. Clark by Kensei Kato (4 F)
Media in category "Busts in Japan"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Bust of Yamakawa Kenji...
- Enomoto Takeaki statue...
- Lafcadio Hearn memoria...
- Perry first landing...
- Sendai city museum07s3...
- Statue James Curtis He...
- Statue of Itaya Hazan...
- Subhas Chandra Bose (t...
- Toson Memorial Museum0...