- Included genera (for APWebsite, ):
- Buxus, Haptanthus, Notobuxus, Pachysandra, Sarcococca, Styloceras
- Included genera (for NCBI, ):
- Buxus, Didymeles, Haptanthus, Notobuxus, Pachysandra, Sarcococca, Styloceras
- Note: APG III definition incorporates deprecated family Didymelaceae (which is still recognised by APWebsite)
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Unidentified Buxaceae (1 C)
- ► Buxus (18 C, 1 P, 3 F)
- ► Didymeles (3 F)
- ► Pachysandra (3 C)
- ► Sarcococca (5 C)
Media in category "Buxaceae"
This category contains only the following file.
- Prof. Dr. Thomé's Flo...