César Manrique (born 1919, died 1992) was a Spanish painter, sculptor and architect, who lived and worked on Lanzarote.
Spanish artist, architect, sculptor and environment activist
|Date of birth||24 April 1919
|Date of death||25 September 1992
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► BMW 730i Art Car by César Manrique (1 F)
- ► Casa Museo del Campesino (1 C, 15 F)
- ► Fundación César Manrique (83 F)
- ► Grave of César Manrique (9 F)
- ► Lago Martiánez (48 F)
- ► Mirador del Rio (1 C, 52 F)
- ► Restaurant El Diablo (Lanzarote) (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Sculptures by César Manrique (10 C, 22 F)
Pages in category "César Manrique"
This category contains only the following page.