Category:COVID-19 pandemic in Ohio
pandemic in Ohio, United States
|Instance of||disease outbreak (COVID-19, Ohio)|
|Part of||COVID-19 pandemic in the United States|
|Start time||9 March 2020|
|Number of deaths|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Food relief during the COVID-19 pandemic in Ohio (5 C, 11 F)
- COVID-19 pandemic response by the Government of Ohio (1 C, 12 F)
- Transport in Ohio during the COVID-19 pandemic (2 C, 3 F)
Media in category "COVID-19 pandemic in Ohio"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- 20201006 06 Denison University, Granville, Ohio (50872179631).jpg 4,032 × 3,024; 3.96 MB
- Marcia Fudge talks about tending to health care needs during COVID in Ohio.ogv 30 s, 1,280 × 720; 6.32 MB
- Sandusky, Ohio - 20201212 - 03 - Sandusky State Theatre.jpg 3,591 × 2,693; 2.26 MB