- Not to be confused with Càrn Gorm.
Cairn Gorm (Gaelic: An Càrn Gorm) is a mountain in the Scottish Highlands overlooking Strathspey and the town of Aviemore. At 1245 metres (4084 ft) it is the sixth highest mountain in the United Kingdom. It has given its name to the whole range, the Cairngorms.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► An t-Aonach, Cairn Gorm (2 F)
- ► Distant views of Cairn Gorm (32 F)
- ► Fiacaill a' Choire Chais (1 C, 4 F)
- ► The Saddle, Cairngorms (5 F)
- ► Views from Cairn Gorm (20 F)
Media in category "Cairn Gorm"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.