Category:California NanoSystems Institute
English: The California NanoSystems Institute—CNSI — an integrated University of California research institute, with locations at UCLA—Los Angeles (main) and UCSB—Santa Barbara.
- The mission is to encourage university collaboration with industry, and to enable the rapid commercialization of discoveries in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
- The four areas of nanosystems-related research at CNSI are: Energy, Environment, Health-Medicine, and Information Technology.
Media in category "California NanoSystems Institute"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- California NanoSystems Institute, exterior parking lot view, UCLA.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.97 MB
- California NanoSystems Institute, interior courtyard, UCLA.jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 707 KB
- California NanoSystems Institute, interior parking lot view, UCLA.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 2.22 MB
- California Nanosystems Institute, interior walkways, UCLA.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 2.14 MB