Open main menu
  • English: Calvert Station, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. The Italianate-style passenger station was built 1849-50 by the Baltimore and Susquehanna Railroad (later the Northern Central Railway, a subsidiary of the Pennsylvania Railroad), James Crawford Neilson (1817-1900), architect. The passenger station was demolished c. 1948. The adjacent freight station was built c. 1860 and expanded in 1946. It operated as a freight station until 1971 and is extant.

Media in category "Calvert Station"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.