English: Calverton is a civil parish in the Borough of Milton Keynes (ceremonial Buckinghamshire), England and just outside Milton Keynes itself. The parish consists of three hamlets: Upper Weald, Middle Weald and Lower Weald. Lower Weald is the largest, and Manor Farm, the parish church and the former parochial school are within its boundaries. It is assumed by many people to be Calverton.
Norsk bokmål: Calverton er et verdslig sogn i Milton Keynes, rett utenfor byområdet. Det består av tre små landsbyer: Upper Weald, Middle Weald og Lower Weald.
village in Buckinghamshire, England
|Location||Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Calverton, Buckinghamshire"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- All Saints Church, Calverton - geograph.org.uk - 1295486.jpg 640 × 480; 98 KB
- Thatched House - geograph.org.uk - 381191.jpg 640 × 480; 93 KB
- Converted School House - geograph.org.uk - 381177.jpg 640 × 480; 97 KB
- Countryside Bridge - geograph.org.uk - 1142188.jpg 640 × 480; 93 KB
- Countryside Ford - geograph.org.uk - 1142179.jpg 640 × 480; 80 KB
- Hydrant - geograph.org.uk - 381149.jpg 640 × 480; 130 KB
- Lower Weald - geograph.org.uk - 381135.jpg 640 × 480; 86 KB
- Middle Weald - geograph.org.uk - 381164.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB
- The Old Schoolhouse, Calverton - geograph.org.uk - 1295470.jpg 640 × 480; 97 KB
- Upper Weald - geograph.org.uk - 381158.jpg 640 × 480; 93 KB