English: The Canadian Army (French: Armée canadienne) is the branch of the Canadian Forces responsible for land warfare. In 2011, the Army comprised 19,500 regular soldiers and 16,000 reserve soldiers, for a total of around 35,500 soldiers. It maintains regular forces units at bases across Canada and is also responsible for the largest component of the Primary Reserve, the Army Reserve. In August 2011, Land Force Command reverted to the pre-1968 title, the Canadian Army.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Canadian Army Veteran Motorcycle Units (14 F)
- ► Military equipment of the Canadian Army (5 C, 7 F)
- ► Army flags of Canada (2 C, 14 F)
- ► Canadian Army training (7 F)
- ► Units and formations of the Canadian Army (14 C, 5 F)