Canton Road is a road in Hong Kong, linking the former west reclamation shore in Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan, Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok on the Kowloon Peninsula. The road runs mostly parallel and west to Nathan Road. It starts from the junction with Salisbury Road in the south and ends in the north at the junction with Lai Chi Kok Road in the Prince Edward area. Canton road contains many shops and is usually very lively from morning all the way to night.
Canton Road is quite a long street. Pictures have been sorted by area. The English article gives details about the location of most landmarks and crossing streets.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui (28 C, 120 F)
- ► Department stores in Canton Road (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Office buildings in Canton Road (3 C)
- ► Sidewalk shops @ Canton Road (1 C)
Media in category "Canton Road"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Canton Road 201409.jpg 2,087 × 1,379; 2.62 MB
- Canton Road, Hong Kong - panoramio (1).jpg 2,048 × 2,048; 503 KB
- Canton Road, Hong Kong - panoramio (2).jpg 2,048 × 2,048; 834 KB
- Canton Road, Hong Kong - panoramio (3).jpg 2,048 × 2,048; 928 KB
- Canton Road, Hong Kong - panoramio (4).jpg 2,048 × 2,048; 591 KB
- Canton Road, Hong Kong - panoramio.jpg 2,048 × 2,048; 763 KB
- Dynasty Theatre(Newport Circuit)Entrance 201212.JPG 4,320 × 3,240; 3.33 MB
- Hong Kong 1930s 02.jpg 882 × 612; 749 KB