English: Cantsfield is a hamlet and civil parish in the City of Lancaster district, in Lancashire, England near the boundary with North Yorkshire. It is situated near the River Greta and on the A687 road near the junction with the A683. The parish had a population of 76 as of the 2001 census. The village is a designated conservation area.
human settlement in United Kingdom
|Location||Lancaster, Lancashire, North West England, England, UK|
Media in category "Cantsfield"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A683 Wrayton - geograph.org.uk - 1476240.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB
- Cantsfield - geograph.org.uk - 48708.jpg 640 × 480; 153 KB
- Cantsfield Beck - geograph.org.uk - 378596.jpg 636 × 477; 149 KB
- Cantsfield Hall.jpg 640 × 480; 116 KB
- Grazing land near Cantsfield - geograph.org.uk - 378599.jpg 636 × 477; 80 KB