Category:Capital Bank (Ghana)
The Capital Bank (Ghana) is a financial institution from Ghana based in Accra. The enterprise was founded as a microfinance company on the 29th of October, 2009 by William Ato Essien under the name of First Capital Plus Saving and Loan Company (FCP). In August 2013 the company obtained the status as bank by the Bank of Ghana and is full authorized as universal bank under the name First Capital Plus Bank since the 4th of December, 2013. In 2015, the enterprise was renamed as Capital Bank Ghana.
The Capital Bank Ghana should not be confused with the banks of the same name from other countries, such as
- - the Austrian Capital Bank (a subcompany of the GRAWE Group (Grazer Wechselseitige Versicherung AG)),
- - the US-American Capital Bank (based in Chemung County, New York (a subcompany of the Chemung Canal Trust Company)),
- - the Capital Bank South Africa,
- - the Capital Bank Jordania
Media in category "Capital Bank (Ghana)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 1 oz Gold Sika (1 Troy Ounce Gold Sika) 2.jpg 1,024 × 1,024; 44 KB
- 1 oz Gold Sika (1 Troy Ounce Gold Sika) 3.jpg 300 × 289; 10 KB
- 1 oz Gold Sika (1 Troy Ounce Gold Sika) 4.gif 400 × 393; 53 KB
- 1 oz Gold Sika (1 Troy Ounce Gold Sika) Gold Coins.png 3,988 × 3,988; 23.82 MB
- 1 oz Gold Sika (1 Troy Ounce Gold Sika).png 400 × 400; 287 KB
- Capital Bank logo.png 180 × 40; 5 KB
- Capital Bank logo.svg 225 × 50; 3 KB