English: Cark (sometimes Cark-in-Cartmel ) is a village in Cumbria, England. It lies on the B5278 road to Haverthwaite (and to the A590 road) and is ½ mile north of Flookburgh, 2 miles southwest of Cartmel and 3 miles west of Grange-over-Sands.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Cark and Cartmel railway station (6 F)
Media in category "Cark"
The following 50 files are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Cark Eea.jpg 2.82 MB
- Cark p o box .jpg 2.81 MB
- Catk from.coastal way.jpg 1.93 MB
- Cow yard.cark.jpg 2.35 MB
- Engine inn cark.jpg 3.15 MB
- Enginr inn cark.jpg 2.68 MB
- Farm near sadgate marxh.jpg 2.31 MB
- Farm sand gate.jpg 2.78 MB
- Fat flour.jpg 1.97 MB
- Holker hall grounds.jpg 2.59 MB
- Holker hall sign.jpg 3.35 MB
- New buildings cark.jpg 3.23 MB
- Odd windows.jpg 2.97 MB
- River eea in cark.jpg 2.15 MB
- Sand gate mars.jpg 2.8 MB
- Scarecrow cark.jpg 3.32 MB
- To cark manor.jpg 3.05 MB
- View of cark.jpg 3.26 MB